Children’s Academy Brandon Preschool – Parent Resources
At Children’s Academy Brandon, we believe sharing our knowledge, resources, and parenting tips can help everyone! That’s why we have a wide variety of articles to learn from–just click on the link to open, read, and enjoy!
Helpful Parenting & Grandparenting Articles
- Potty Training Accidents Will Happen: Successful Ways to Cope
- Biting: Strategies & Tips for Parents
- At Home with a Newborn: What to Do?
- Responding Lovingly to “I Hate You!”
- Teachable Moments
- Parent Squabbles: Do They Affect Our Children?
- Helping Your Child Make Friends
- Biting at the Child Care Center
- Cries in the Night: Nightmares and Night Terrors
- Breastfeeding: A Personal Choice
- Moving and Relocating: Helping You and Your Child Cope
- Road Trips with Children
- Give Books
- The Common Cold: All Too Common
- Homework: Making it a Positive Experience for Everyone
- Potty Training BLOG article: a VERY good read 🙂
Write A Review For Us!
Have You Loved Being a Part of the Children’s Academy Family? Let the World Know! The 5 minutes you take to leave a review could mean a new family hearing about the Children’s Academy experience! The time you invest could make a difference in helping the Children’s Academy family grow, and you could help fellow parents in the area make decisions about their children!
- Review Us On Google
- Review Us On Facebook
- Review Us On Great Schools
- Review Us On Yelp
- Review Us On Yellow Pages